Saakuru-MetaOne-logo
Embeddable SDK
Cashback
dApp Store
Referrals
Help
Saakuru-MetaOne-logo
Saakuru-MetaOne-Discovery
Discovery
Saakuru-MetaOne-Apps
Apps
Saakuru-MetaOne-Games
Games
Saakuru-MetaOne-Search
Search
Explore Web3 & Metaverses intuitively with Saakuru App
Created by
Saakuru-MetaOne App logo
Saakuru-MetaOne-Discover
Discover
Saakuru-MetaOne-Apps
Apps
Saakuru-MetaOne-Games
Games
Saakuru-MetaOne-Search
Search
Saakuru-MetaOne-Saakuru-MetaOne-banner-logo
Saakuru-MetaOne-Saakuru-MetaOne-logo

dCrops

Complete quests to earn mystery seeds and other items!
Category
Saakuru-MetaOne-Saakuru-MetaOne Category
Games
Blockchain
Saakuru-MetaOne-Hive-badge-icon
Hive
Publisher
Saakuru-MetaOne-Saakuru-MetaOne-Publisher
HIVE
Saakuru-MetaOne-game-image
Saakuru-MetaOne-game-image
Saakuru-MetaOne-game-image
Saakuru-MetaOne-game-image
Saakuru-MetaOne-game-image
What is dCrops?
Built on the HIVE blockchain, dCrops is a cryptocollectible game where you are put in the shoes of a farmer. You have complete control of your farm where you can grow various crops. Will you be upto the task?Climb the leaderboard and get rewarded with CROP tokens. Hodl your assets and increase your CROP power to get daily hive rewards.
Information
Type
Casual game
Blockchain
Hive
Platform
Windows, macOS
Publisher
HIVE
NFT marketplace
In App
Version
Beta Version
FAQ
dCrops is a blockchain based farming simulation game which runs on top of the Hive blockchain.
Currently mobile devices are not supported but we are working on adding mobile support eventually.
You can contact us by joining our discord channel.
The NFTs in dCrops are sold in the form of packs. Each pack costs $2 and it contains 5 cards. In every pack, atleast one card is guaranteed to be rare or better. For the rest 4 cards, the drop rates are as follows:
Common: 75%
Rare:20%
Epic:4.2%
Legendary:0.8%
Packs can be bought using Hive and CROP tokens.
To play dCrops, you need to own some land cards and seed cards. You plant the seed in your land plots and wait for the crop to mature. Once the crop is mature, you can then harvest the crop and it will show up in your inventory. A seed can be reused as long as it is not in cooldown.
The game consists of a cycle of 4 seasons - Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter. Each of these seasons lasts for 15 days and a seed can only be planted if it belongs in the current season. For crops that can be harvested multiple times, they may only be harvested if their season matches with the current season.
Some seeds may have special abilities. Currently there are 2 special abilities in the game:
Multiply: +25% chance to get multiple crops on harvest
Multi Harvest: keeps producing till season ends
When you sell your harvested crops, you receive shares. These shares determine where you stand on the season leaderboard and how many CROP tokens you get in the season rewards
The stars denote the quality of your produce. During harvesting, each crop has a 90% chance to be of 1 star, 9% chance of 2 stars and 1% chance of being 3 stars. The stars also act as a multiplier on the amount of shares received when selling the crop. A 3 star crop sells for 3 times that of a 1 star crop.
Social Links
Saakuru-MetaOne-Twitter
Twitter
Saakuru-MetaOne-Discord
Discord
Saakuru-MetaOne-Medium
Medium
You Might Also Like